Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sunsets on Cornwall


















I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged but I will try to do better. In May we had our holiday in Cornwall at our usual fantastic location overlooking the sea. The views are spectacular and the photo opportunities are endless. We go as a large family group, ten in total, my family, my sisters family and our mum. I can understand how the local artisans obtain their inspiration as it is everywhere you look. From the turquoise sea to the deep blue of the sky and from the rock pools to the amazing sunsets. I had decided before the holiday that now was the time I would start to learn how to make my own jewellery. I still love the work of others as I think it gives variation of styles to the web shop but there is just something inside me that wants to create. I'll keep you posted on how I progress (baby steps of course)!
Visit us on: http://www.justsosilver.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment